For those who live outside of Barrie ON, please contact me directly for a quote as mileage will affect the rates above. I am happy to accommodate pricing based on individual needs and frequency.
Pros Of Hiring A Pet Sitter
- Your pet is less stressed and can keep his or her routine.
- Kennels can harbor highly contagious illnesses like kennel cough, intestinal parasites, and distemper. When your pet remains in the safety of a pet sitter, exposure to these diseases is minimized.
- In the event of an emergency, pet sitters are CPR and First Aid trained. If you have a pet with special dietary or medical needs, the pet sitter can administer medications. (something that kennels may charge extra for)
- Pets are given around the clock special attention and playtime. (Most kennels charge extra for this)
Benefits of Hiring a Dog Walker
- Health - Walking is an instinctual, natural activity for dogs that enables them to expel energy and stimulate both their mind and body. All pets need regular and consistent exercise to live long, healthy and happy lives. Many pets will acquire specific health problems in their lifetime that could easily be prevented or diminished with proper exercise.
- Behaviour - A tired dog is a good dog!!!!! Regular walking and daily exercise assists to release excess energy in your pet which can lead to calmer behaviour in the home. With frequent, daily walks, your dog will be less inclined to exhibit destructive behaviour i.e. chewing and using the bathroom indoors.
- Peace of Mind - Hiring a dog walker gives you the peace of mind that your dog is well taken care of. Working late? Want to go to the gym after work? Have an appointment? With a daily dog walker, you don’t need to rush home to let your dog out. You can feel confident that you are doing the best you can for your dog and that your dog is living a rewarding, happy life.
- Time - Life is very busy and sometimes daily dog walks are difficult to fit into our busy schedules. At times, we often have to wake up extra early, head home during our lunch hour and delay making appointments to make sure our dogs get the care they need. With a regular dog walker, your dog still gets all of the exercise and attention they require.
- Attention - If you have a new puppy at home, chances are you aren't able leave work numerous times a day to give them a potty break, feed them or keep them out of mischief. Puppy visits can shorten the amount of time it takes to housetrain your pup, as well as prevent messes, destruction and keep your new baby happy and content while you're away.
- Burden - No need to impose on family and friends to walk your pet. A dog walker offers customized walks to suit your pet’s needs. Dog walkers offer trustworthy, reliable and safe walks.
- Home Security - Your home is more secure when you have a dog walker attending daily to check up on your home.
My Pet Care Promise
- To treat all pets placed in my care with the upmost care and love.
- Provide premier professional, reliable, convenient pet care to all your beloved pets.
- Treat you and your pet as part of my family by providing cheerful, friendly and knowledgeable services.
- Love and care for your pets with honesty and integrity.
- Offer competitive and fair pricing for all of my services.